I am 30 weeks along and still getting huge, the best part is that next week we get to move. Just so you know moving while pregnant is not so much fun. You can't pick up anything because your belly pokes out so far that there is no way to carry it and you are already having a hard enough time breathing with your lungs getting pushed up your throat. Other than that though I would suggest it to every Mom-to-be. We are moving out to Washington fields, its a little but bigger house, which doesn't really matter right now but it does have a back yard so that will be good. The plan is to keep us there until after the baby is born so we can get settled a little, but I am pretty sure moving with a baby will be awesome:) Oh well we get to live in nice houses for cheap and don't really have enough time to get too much crap built up before we move. I figured we would not be here long so I didn't decorate hardly at all so I am happy for that. We also didn't unload too many of Moss' billion books so that helped. I just want to get going on the moving so I can get out my Christmas tree and have some fun with the holidays. I don't have any pictures of the house but I will post some when I do.
Monday, November 10, 2008
30 weeks...and oh by the way we are moving AGAIN!
I am 30 weeks along and still getting huge, the best part is that next week we get to move. Just so you know moving while pregnant is not so much fun. You can't pick up anything because your belly pokes out so far that there is no way to carry it and you are already having a hard enough time breathing with your lungs getting pushed up your throat. Other than that though I would suggest it to every Mom-to-be. We are moving out to Washington fields, its a little but bigger house, which doesn't really matter right now but it does have a back yard so that will be good. The plan is to keep us there until after the baby is born so we can get settled a little, but I am pretty sure moving with a baby will be awesome:) Oh well we get to live in nice houses for cheap and don't really have enough time to get too much crap built up before we move. I figured we would not be here long so I didn't decorate hardly at all so I am happy for that. We also didn't unload too many of Moss' billion books so that helped. I just want to get going on the moving so I can get out my Christmas tree and have some fun with the holidays. I don't have any pictures of the house but I will post some when I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think you look cute!! I can't believe you are 30 weeks!! That means just 10 more to go- whoa! Good luck with that!!! Congrats on moving- AGAIN!! I would help, but I have to take care of my baby... maybe I can bring her and you can watch her while I help move? That could work...
Christie you are dang cute! You and Jo are just cute little pregnant moms :) If you need help moving let me know and I'd be more than happy to help - seriously :) 10 more weeks!! Just so excited for you!
Yeah, that's a way good idea! I will bring my 4 kids over too. You can baby-sit them and we'll move ya. I'm glad you are moving close so you can ride your bike over. NICE!!
wow sounds like fun! moving is such a joy! so how does your house thing work? you guys do have nice homes how do you do it?
thanks for replying back! I'm sorry you are a little low on iron..that's definitely not fun either! Thanks for the info. on your houses haha...we are trying to look for a place, one that is obviously affordable, but one that is nice, too. Sounds like you've got it! Does he rent to others like myself? or anythign like that...
dear christie,
good luck with everything. let me know if you need help?
hey what are you doing this wed. nov. 19th? we are having a secret party. text me for details.
Post a Comment