Sunday, November 2, 2008

We finally have a Jeep again!

Yesterday Moss and I bought our stroller. We have looked around a lot and compared many of them and finally settle on this Jeep Urbain Terrain one. Not many stores around here have good jogging strollers so it was hard to find but we finally did at K-mart. We decided to not go for the travel system thing cause we wanted something a little more intense.The cool thing is that the stroller is green and black just like our car seat and the car seat actually fits in the stroller pretty nicely. We loaded up our stroller and headed to Moss parents house to put it all together!Moss get right to work and was really excited to put it together. I watched and ate a casadilla.
He even took the time to read the instructions:)
After only a few steps the stroller was put together and ready for use. We are both really excited about it. It's really sweet, it even has shocks. You will also notice the little steering wheel that the babe can play with. It even makes a little honking sound when you push the horn, after awhile I am sure it will get annoying but oh well... We took a few quick laps around the house and were very please.I practiced my running a little bit...I really like our intense the shield thing is, I could go running in like snow and the babe would be protected I am pretty sure:)
We even got a stunt double to test it out for us, we do hope though that our kid is not as hairy and doesn't pop out with a tail. He loved to ride around the house and didn't even try to jump out. We ended up having to take him out so we could pack up and head home.
To compare this was our first jeep, other than the color they are quite similar I think.


4 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a sweet stroller! I hope you can go off roadin' on that thing because I'm pretty sure you are going to be doing ALOT of it. What the heck? A CAT? I didn't know Moss' parents had one. It's only a matter of time before you get one.

Jason and Joanna said...

haha! I think that is an awesome stroller! I bet Brenden will love it! I think your 2 jeeps look pretty similar too! :) good pickins!

The Key's said...

I love that stroller! I bet you'll have some good walks with that one ;) Can't believe it's getting so close to when Brenden will be here! We're all so excited!

Jason and Joanna said...

do you realize that everyone who reads that comment you left probably thinks I really did vote for Obama? lol well... who knows- maybe I did :)