Well what is a post with out pictures? Boring mostly since most people don't even read anything on here so I will throw in a few from a hike and climb we did back in June. I promised I climb but Moss was holding the rope for me and couldn't take pictures but I got a bunch of Moss. He did way good and climbed really fast good work!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Lots of Updates!
Ok I know it has been forever but just lots of things have been going on for us, lots of changes for me. I will do a quick update I no longer work at the Dr. office. It was pretty much not worth it at all. I was angry a lot because we never got out of there on time. I spent many hours on hold with insurance companies finding out information that we already knew and the office manager not the easiest lady to get along with. I will miss being able to talk to my good friend Lauren there; we had some good conversations about life and our opinions and different things. The only reason I lasted as long as I did was because of her. I wanted to go part time and the lady was not too happy about that so yeah, I decided I was done, with some of her coaxing of course being a jerk to me and all but whatever I am so much happier now:) I had one day of being a stay at home wife but then my Dad heard the news and called me up to go help him set up stuff down in Mesquite for the Sears he is opening. I decided I could do that for a few weeks and make some money all the while helping my Dad. The drive down with him and Russell and Timmy is always fun because we get to talk about such good things that are going on in our lives and help each other with problems and no one ever is rude to each other... YEAH RIGHT! haha if you know my family at all well at least the boys you would know we say Hi to each other and that is about it. I try to start conversations some times but I just get a weird look, oh well:) I have worked so hard down there holy cow... I have unboxed about 80 appliances. It is hard work too especially when there is something growing in my stomach that doesn't appreciate it when I am crawling around the floor and doing about 100 squats a day while cutting through cardboard. I am sure to take plenty of breaks though just ask my dad:) It has been overwhelming at times but mostly pretty fun because I get to work by myself a lot and put stuff together which I love! So that is what has been going on with me. Moss is still working really hard at Summit and we are still enjoying the perks of it. But I will just say that sometimes it is not a good idea to be prepared... Moss' boss told us some people were going to be moving into this house we are in so we would be headed down to boulder springs to live there. I was pretty excited about it cause with a baby on the way it would be better to have a smaller house and not so much tile everywhere and not a pool to worry about. Well he told us the guy just had to go home and talk to his wife about it and we would have to be out by August first. This was on July 23 so the next day I didn't have work and decided I would pack up because we wouldn't have any other day to do it. I work and work really fast and pretty much had all of the house packed up except for a few outfits and dishes. On Friday we got the call that the people had backed out... so there we were all packed up and ready to leave and we were not going to be. The worst part is is that the people said they wanted to think about it for another month and maybe move in September 1st. So I unpacked a few things and we are still living out of boxes a little bit. Moral of the story don't be prepared because its a lot of work unpreparing:)
Well what is a post with out pictures? Boring mostly since most people don't even read anything on here so I will throw in a few from a hike and climb we did back in June. I promised I climb but Moss was holding the rope for me and couldn't take pictures but I got a bunch of Moss. He did way good and climbed really fast good work!






Well what is a post with out pictures? Boring mostly since most people don't even read anything on here so I will throw in a few from a hike and climb we did back in June. I promised I climb but Moss was holding the rope for me and couldn't take pictures but I got a bunch of Moss. He did way good and climbed really fast good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you done working yet? Aaron is going on a gay "Man Trip" in a couple of days. When I asked him what I was going to do he said, "hang out with Christie, she doesn't have anything going on." That is always his answer. By the way.......you look way cute in a hat.
Where the heck is this wall it looks way awesome.
I'm glad things seem to be going well for you my friend! I love seeing you at things...like weddings. Life experiences. :)
I am sorry the Dr. Office job wasn't the best for you, but, things turn out how they're supposed to. I have no doubt about that.
Good pictures by the way. I'm impressed with that wall, I wouldn't ever do it. So don't ask. :P
Haha- I can only imagine how those drives are down to Mesquite! I'm impressed you did do some climbing! Good job Bud! And Way to be prepared!
Did you climb that wall? That is scary!! I'm impressed :) And I do have to agree with Bonnie. you pull off the hat look VERY well :) Hope to see you sometime soon!
ps. you're probably busy with life and stuff. but i need you to update your blog more so i have something to read while i'm at work. :)
loves.
Post a Comment