Friday, August 22, 2008

We Now Know!

Today at 2:00 we went in for our ultra sound. We were both really excited but a bit nervous cause we didn't know what to expect. Also after having to drink 32 oz of water and not use the bathroom for an hour and a half I was a bit uncomfortable. Well the lady took us back to the room and started to do her thing. Right when she put the thing on my belly a little picture showed up on the screen and there it was our baby she moved it around and within 5 seconds I knew exactly what we were having...they were pretty hard to miss if you know what I mean so the verdict is...
She looked around for a few more minutes and then verified my thoughts and pointed "them" out to Moss. I squeezed Moss' hand and we look at each other and I could tell he was really excited! She took a lot of measurements and we got to see him moving around a lot. She said he was really active and would not hold still. After a little while she went to take some pictures of his face and he kept putting his hand in front of his face. It was really funny, he is already acting like his Dad and not wanted too much attention:) I am really excited to have this Boy and I am glad that we finally know. After we got out I went to the bathroom and Moss started to text people. I then let everyone know also and it was nice to hear how excited everyone was for us. We then went to a few stores and bought some outfits. Let me to you though there are a lot more girl clothes out there than boy clothes which is lame because boys have to wear clothes too right? Oh well I will slowly find enough for him. When we came home I walked in a saw a bunch of Blue balloons and little baby things. Bonnie and Joanna must of been around I guess. I was excited it was fun to look at all the cool stuff. Thanks you guys!!! Here is what I got and some of that they got me I think they are pretty cute clothes. They have so many pajamas out there and not many real clothes so I will have to keep my eyes open.
I love soft blankets this will for sure be the kind of blankets you take with you to sacrameeting so you can be comfy when it gets a little long. Moss says I can't just still them from the baby but I will share most the time.

I am pretty sure these are the cutest little pants in the world. I could not resist!
This may be the cutest jacket ever!
So I guess the crib will stay looking like this in all its blue glory!I have not posted a picture of me latley I don't have much of a belly but a little one so here I am!

8 comments:

m+b said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe everyone is married and having babies haha!! Crazy how fast time flies!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Yay for boys! We are so happy for you.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Heck ya! Better a little Moss than a little Christie. I think Moss is still getting use to you! Except for when it pops out Christie in boy form, then we all know what you get..............PORTER. Just come to me I pretty much know how to deal with him-YEAH RIGHT! Congratulations! I really am excited for you two!

Stout Family said...

EXCITING! Congrats my dear. I haven't seen you forever I want to see your belly and rub it and talk to your little boy with a B name I assume and tell him I'll be his favorite uhh whatever I am to him! Haha. I made my blog private- tell me your email address on here or through text and I'll add you:) Life is crazy.

Callahan's said...

How exciting! CONGRATS! Let the shopping begin...

Jason and Joanna said...

Yaya, it's a boy!! Congratulations- and your welcome :) I am way excited for you two, this will be awesome!!

The Key's said...

I know I've already told you congrats like five times :) but I just am SO SO excited for you guys!!! You will find some cute clothes - the ones you already have are just too dang cute! I'm so happy for you! :)

tifsong said...

Christie & Moss! I'm so excited for you I could pee my pants! :)

Seriously, what wonderful news! and cute things too!! Oh my GOODNESS.

how lovely.

:)