Well Moss and I are on the move again. We thought we would be in this house for a bit longer than 5 months but I guess you never know. It should be fun though we will be moving down to Boulder Springs Villas this weekend. I am excited because it is a bit more cozy and something that a can raise a child in and not loose it all the time. Another perk is it is right next to Summit so moss can walk to work and when the kid comes I can walk over to see Moss during the day. Yeah it will be a change moving from a 7000 sq ft house to a 2200 sq ft one but I am sure we will survive. When we move into this house everyone was like what are you going to do when you have to move? My answer although I didn't say it out loud was pack up and leave... be happy we got to leave here for awhile and be excited about something new. So don't worry we are going to keep living:) haha Here are a few pictures of the new house.
Christie & Moss! I'm very excited for you! This home is beautiful! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in that one too! What a cool opportunity you have to live in such beautiful places! So quickly, ya know? Even though you have to move.. I'm sure you guys will make wherever you go the best place you can be! Let me know if you need help?
I quite like your new house. However, I surely will miss your pool. Maybe I'll have to dime up and get a pass to Summit, then we can just go there. It's pretty much part of your yard anyway right? Hey, your stairs worked as a great stepping machine yesterday. I'll have to thank my mom for that work-out.
I like your new place. It's cute- and I think, just as you said, it will be a little easier raising a little baby in there! Good luck, and I think you have cute home! You and Moss are troopers movin in a couple of days notice!
I wish I could have been here this weekend to help you move - but your new house looks so cute and cozy :) I will for sure have to stop by and see it sometime! How fun :) I want a house haha!
4 comments:
Christie & Moss! I'm very excited for you! This home is beautiful! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in that one too! What a cool opportunity you have to live in such beautiful places! So quickly, ya know? Even though you have to move.. I'm sure you guys will make wherever you go the best place you can be! Let me know if you need help?
I quite like your new house. However, I surely will miss your pool. Maybe I'll have to dime up and get a pass to Summit, then we can just go there. It's pretty much part of your yard anyway right? Hey, your stairs worked as a great stepping machine yesterday. I'll have to thank my mom for that work-out.
I like your new place. It's cute- and I think, just as you said, it will be a little easier raising a little baby in there! Good luck, and I think you have cute home! You and Moss are troopers movin in a couple of days notice!
I wish I could have been here this weekend to help you move - but your new house looks so cute and cozy :) I will for sure have to stop by and see it sometime! How fun :) I want a house haha!
Post a Comment