Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Fun

This summer has been full or long days at work but there has been a few times where we have been able to get out and have some fun. In June we went with Moss' family on the Family Camp. It was really fun to be able to get away from it all and enjoy some time with Moss' family. We played horse shoes and I totally rock at it. My team won and I got us lots of the points. I mean why wouldn't I be good check out my form:)


We spent a lot of time just talking around the campfire which was nice cause we don't see Moss' family near as much as we see mine.

Moss and I had lots of fun times swinging in the hammock. I even took a nap on there for awhile it was pretty comfy. On Friday Lance took us to some sweet caves and even some hot spring that Moss enjoyed throughly.

This is how we got there...Good thing we love each other. Moss' dad apologized for the few bumps that he may have missed:)

3 comments:

Stout Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Where on earth were you guys at?

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like you guys had an enjoyable time- especially in the back of that truck! haha!

The Key's said...

I'm here! Thanks for a fun time last night! Hope you're enjoying yourself in Mesquite :) haha! See ya tonight-- should be good times!