Sunday, July 6, 2008

In case you have not heard...

About two months ago on Mothers day I called Moss into the computer room and told him I had a sweet slide show to show him and I would like you all to see it too...








We are expecting if you can't tell! After I showed Moss the slide show he was like are you sure? I said I think so and showed him the test. The line was really faint but it was still there. We decided not to get to excited just in case we really weren't. The following Friday I could not wait any longer so I took a test and pick up a little pacifier to give to Moss just in case it was a positive. It was one of the digital test so this time I would know for sure or not. So I took the test and then waited. Wow that was a really long three minutes. I was trying to tell my self that I wasn't so I would not be too disappointed if I was not. I really didn't think I was because it is just so crazy to think of being pregnant. Well I finally walked into the bathroom and there it was in big print PREGNANT. Holy cow it was unreal, I started to run around the house smiling and jumping up and down (I am sure the little baby enjoyed that). I was like I need to tell Moss so I called him up and told him to come home for lunch he said I am in the middle of something so it might be awhile. I said I am really hungry so please hurry. He was like ok I will try. Well that was another long wait for him to get home. I got the pacifier and the pregnancy test and put them in the cupboard and starting to make some OJ so I would have an excuse to ask him to get me a cup. Well he finally got home and seemed a little bugged but I just kindly ask him to get me a cup. Well he got me a cup but was looking at the tv so I asked again and the same thing happen. I asked one more time and said I needed a specific cup. He was like um ok. He say it and turned around and look like this.
That is pretty much all he did the rest of the day, didn't really say much but she smiled and was in shock. I got it all of video too so that will be fun to watch later on. He just turned around and said really? I said yup he said oh wow. Moss and I decided after we got health insurance that we would start trying in May we thought it may take a few months at least but yeah it took about two days...I guess it was meant to be:) We had our first doctors appointment on June 26th and told both are families that weekend. It was my Dads birthday so we got him a card that said Happy Birthday Grandpa and some little kid toys and inside the card said I am excited to see you in January I hope you will let me play with these toys. My dad just said WHAT! It was really funny everyone else was pretty shocked, well except for Bonnie cause she knew since the day I found out. It really hard to keep secrets from her. Madison even knew since about then and she kept it a secret this whole time. Thats pretty tough for a five year old. Moss and I have been a little antzy and already started to buy stuff like the crib...


We found a diaper bag too that was manly enough that Moss would carry around. Its not even a real diaper bag just a swiss army shoulder bag but it looks like it will work really good. As fair as how the pregnancy has been going I feel nauseas a lot and tired all the time. I have pretty much been really lazy but Moss has been so good at keeping the house looking great and making sure I am feeling ok. Thanks Honey! At our first appointment we got to hear the heartbeat end one of the perks of working at your OBGYN they even brought out the ultra sound machine. It was cool to see it in there although it looked like a little bug but thats ok. It still seems really surreal. Moss and I are way excited and can't wait to attempt this together!

6 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

ohmigosh, I am so excited for you!!! Do you think you will be showing by the time I get back? I hope you are surviving the whole thing just fine without me! It's a good thing Moss is such a good husband!!! I'll see ya in a month!

Callahan's said...

I am so so so so excited for you two. Congrats!

Stout Family said...

YEAH!!!! Oh this is so so exciting! I cant believe we're even old enough to think of having babies! Its so mind boggling. I love the crib by the way. You guys will be such cute little parents. Moss will make him/her a little genious and you will teach him/her to shake booty and be all crazy fun like you! I cant wait to babysit:) Congrats again!

Jason and Joanna said...

congratulations bud! we are both so excited for you and moss! just try and teach your baby not to sit on its little cousin :) this oughta be fun!!

tifsong said...

I love it!
:) I'm still beaming from this news! such good news!

let me know if you need anything!

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

That is super exciting :) Congratulations!!!!!