We took one last picture of us...
We got there about six and at about 7 I was all hooked up and the waiting started. It was just me and moss for a few hours and it was really fun and nice. Moss sat on the bed with me and we played on the iPad to help pass time. I almost won him in connect four for the first time. At this point I was at a three and not feeling much
. Finally at ten Dr. Clark was able to slip away from his office and break my water. After he broke my water Joanna and Bonnie showed up with their cute girls and fun gifts. We were glad to have company and to get the party started as it always is when I key girl gives birth. I started to feel some contractions at about 1040 and asked to be checked and I was at a 5 and was ready for the epidural,figured I would get my money's worth;) Moss was so so nice during the shot, he knew I was super nervous and did good at distracting me and telling me it would all be ok. Thankfully all went well and in no time I felt no pain and so relaxed. I had to convince myself it was ok to feel that relaxed but eventually I got some good rest in. At noon heather showed up to join the party. Then I saw the best thing walk through the door, our little buddy:) he was so excited and kept wanting to hold my hand just like he had been saying he wanted to Eliza's hand once she was out.
Brenden was a nice older brother and drew her some pictures...
Everyone just waiting around... Here are Eliza's friends excited to greet her into this crazy world they just joined not too long ago.
Love this one haha!
Before I knew it the dr was there and it was time to push. Moss and I all ready to go...
Moss was such a good support and I loved going through the experiences with him yet again. There is probably not a more bonding experience then those few moments. I am so happy he is my partner in this:) I pushed for about 20 minutes and at 5:07 pm our little girl Eliza Rae was born very healthy with dark brown hair weighing in at 8 pounds one ounce 20 inches long. Moss kissed me and said thank you. After a few minutes on my belly she was taken over to the table to get cleaned up brenden came in and was finally able to hold her hand:) he was so excited and could not contain himself. After everything was cleaned up everyone came in and got to meet our little one.
Here he is meeting Eliza for the first time:)
Brand new!
Finally able to hold her hand!!!
Love this!
Daddy and his little girl...
So cute and chubby!
Our Family!
Big brother is so proud!
Before Brenden left with my parents he was giving the gift Eliza "brought" him BUZZ!
My little girl...
5 comments:
Christie she is so cute!
I love that he was so excited just to hold her hand. I may have cried looking at the pictures of him waiting outside the curtain and hold her little hand. What a special moment! What a cute little family you two have created!!
Ahh! I am so excited! I am so glad Brenden is excited and doing well too. Those pictures are priceless. She is so precious. Congrats and hope you all get feeling better really soon!
Congratulations Christie, thanks for sharing. She is beautiful!
Ohhh! Melts my heart. I love it. Perfect lil family, wonderful birth! I love Brendens excited faces through all of it! So awesome:) So happy for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment