Valentines was a lot of fun this year especially with Brenden wishing us a happy Valentines day for like a week before. He seems to be a lot more aware of what is going on when it comes to holiday lately and I love it. My Valentines day started by Moss walking in with breakfast in bed for me. I was super happy about this:) Brenden always find his way into my bed when Moss leaves in the morning and he was still so so sleepy. I know you wish you looked as good as me at 9 in the morning haha ok its not that early but Tuesday Thursday are my non wake up and go to the gym days so I like to sleep in.

Later that day we handed out Brenden Valentines to his friends he was so excited about it. He even got some back from the cute neighbor girls Kelsee-Maycee. He was happy about that. He kept asking where his was so I made one for him then we put on matching Tattoos. I am pretty much a cool mom now:)
Moss with his giant card! It was just so cool!
Moss gave me my present before we headed out on a hot date. It was these cute fortune cookies with sprinkles on them. I thought it was so funny that we both did fortune cookies for each other which is a pretty random gift.
We then dropped Brenden off at Joanna's and had a way fun night. We started off with dinner at Ichiban, it was a little weird but fun. It's a seafood buffet which is weird to go for a date but I wanted to go really bad and Moss was up for it. I thought the food was pretty good but Moss was not much of a fan. There were very interesting people there though. I think some pligs where having a ward part or something because they had reserved half the place and there was like 50 of them. We then wandered around Wal-mart (one of our favorite things).


We went and saw The Vow next. It was pretty good and perfect for V-day. It was so fun to spend with my best friend. Yesterday was our Anniversary and I will get into lovey dovey details on that post:)
No comments:
Post a Comment