Brenden was so excited for his Birthday this year and kept asking when it was coming. It finally arrive on Friday and he was so excited. The day started off with him asking if Santa came the night before haha. I think he associates getting presents with Santa coming. He kept asking if Santa could come to his party.
I wished him happy birthday all morning long and he kept smiling and jumping around every time. For lunch we invited some friends to go to Mcdonalds and play at the play place. He loved it and even ate most his happy meal.
Moss met up with us after that and we came home and started getting ready for the party. We had just enough time when we were done to go buy a birthday out fit. He refused to let us buy anything but a Lightening McQueen shirt, which made sense since that’s what his party was all about.
We then opened a present before everyone got there to keep him happy until the time arrived. He got a power ranger dude on a motorcycle. He was really excited.
I got a little excited this year about decorating but it was so much fun and with the help of Pintrest I make it all by myself:).
In the entry way we lined up all of his cars.
Here is the road as you walk in.
Brenden banner
Black and red everywhere!
More roads!
The cake, Moss was a little worried if I could pull it off but I so did:)
The “pitata”. That’s what Brenden kept calling it.
He is 3!
The guest finally arrived and Brenden was so excited to see most of his cousins all at one place.
We had Costco pizza and then did the “pitata”. It was a new kind where you just pull the string and one of them dumps the candy out.
We played a few games and then it was then present time. He was really excited! He got some random toys from us and a cool tool book from G&G with the kitty and then Acer and the camera from G&G with the puppies.
We then sang and blew out the candles.
We ended the night with singing some Karaoke. We started off with Brenden’s favorite song “Dynamite” by Tiao Cruz. We took a few more request and everyone sang and had a good time.
After everyone went home we played with his toys a little and then ended the night watching a movie and eating popcorn. One of his favorite things!
We love Brenden so much and he makes our lives so much more meaningful. He always keeps us laughing and is a great little cuddle buddy if you are lonely.
A few things about Brenden
His favorite cartoon is Curious George
He loved popcorn, cookies, CRUTONS, strawberries and carrots.
He loves to be a “worker” outside and build stuff with our scrap wood.
EVERY morning he says “mama look the sun woke up” then hands me my glasses pushes the hair out of my face and says get up.
One day I told him we were going to go play with his friend Iyrlend and he looked at me and said way excited, “Ironman?” haha
He is slowly wanting to be potty trained.
He still LOVES his blankets and Diego.
He loved to give kisses and hugs.
If I get angry with him he will say “Hi mama……Hi Mama, why you so mad?” and gets really sad until I say Hi back. It is hard to stay mad at him.
He says so many funny things which I need to be better at writing down. I will try to keep track of that more.
We love our little guy and are excited to see him grow up this year!
2 comments:
How fun! He's a cutie!
well done on the party! Happy Bday Mr. Brenden! Looks like it was quite the night :)
Post a Comment