Monday, February 6, 2012

Fishing with the Fam!

We had driving by the new fishing park for a few weeks with Brenden asking to go there every time. We finally go him a fishing pole and headed over there one Saturday afternoon. After calling my dad and having him walk us through how to string a fishing pole we were ready to fish.
Moss even got in on it. He serioulsy had his fishing pole in for thirty second and caught one! That is the first fish he ever caught!

Brenden was scared of the fish and watch from a distance, moss made me take the hook out. Next time we will bring Grandpa for that part. Brenden kept catching "baby fishes", it was actually nasty stuff from the lake but it made him happy.
He had so much fun and keeps asking when we can go back with Cam and Brayd. I love doing new stuff with him it is so fun to watch him experience things for the first time. We love out little man and the joy he brings to our life. He always has some funny thing to say or random question that makes us both smile.

1 comment:

Teri Wadman said...

Looks fun. I like catching the fish but I don't like to do anything with it after that. So I would be like Moss and make you take the hook out too :)