This year we did what we have been wanting to do for a few years. We had a party with some friends. It was really fun and it was really nice to be able to put Brenden down for the night at somewhat of a normal time and still be able to have fun.
We started off the night we some yummy food and drinks. Then we started to chat about old times.
Derrick Moss and Zach got bored with chatty time and went and played some Wii.
Sadly Carl and Celeste and to leave before Karokee time but we still rocked it.
We finished up the night with some card games and brought in the new year watching some of the fire works outside.
It was a really fun night and I am glad we all got together. We were really good at drinking our sparkling cider and went through 5 bottles haha. ![]()
This year has been full of it’s ups and downs and turn arounds. I am very glad I have my best friend to stand by me and my little buddy to keep me going. Hope this next year is amazing!
4 comments:
What a fun New Years!! Looks like you guys had some good times :) And I love the pic of all the Sparkling Cider bottles haha!!
happy new years.
can i come someday?
p.s. i need your address.
Thanks so much for having a party! Loved it..love you guys:) LOOOVVEEDDD you kareoke-ing most of all! Your my idol ha. Happy New Year!
I'm so sad we weren't in town cause we so would've been there!! So fun! Happy New Years :)
Post a Comment