Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Car:)

Moss and I were so done with the Rav4 and since we now own the little car and we will no longer be making payments (I can't believe it has been 5 years since I bought that thing, I thought the day would never come in my high school mind haha) it was time for an upgrade to the main family car. We tried to sell our Rav for a few days but got bored with it and headed into the dealership to see what was out there. After about 3 hours of looking and chatting we ended up with this Nissan Armada which so far we love. We didn't go in thinking we would get something this big but it turned out to be a better deal then some of the smaller SUV's. (Notice Brenden posing with his sweet cars haha)
Brenden favorite part is the Dvd player, Dora can now go with him where ever he goes:) Good part is that he doesn't really notice if the Radio is playing and not Dora talking, he just likes to watch the video part. Hope that last for a least a little while:)
It's leather with heated seats, Moss was very excited about being warm since he has no extras to keep him warm haha. We are very excited about the third row seats. That means we can have people ride with us places. It also folds down very easily so we can have lots of storage. Moss has told me several times that since we have a bigger car now we have to go camping at least once this summer. Oh the joys of having an adventurous husband...

3 comments:

Stout Family said...

Its Beautiful! You could have lots of kids in that thing haha;)

Courtney B said...

Yay I'm still so excited for you guys about this!
We should plan that camping trip together! I've been begging Eric to take me camping since we've been married...and now that we have a truck we HAVE to go! So let's do it together :)

Brynn and Jared said...

SEATTLE HERE WE COME!!! :) love the car! by the way Jay and I have been trying to figure out a way to make that trip happen for about a year now and here you go and solve the problem! well done!