Christmas this year was full of lots of family and lots of fun. On Christmas Eve I got to head out with Bonnie and do something Christmas shopping with no kids. It was so very fun and much needed. That night at about 6 we headed over to Moss’ parents for dinner. It was fun to meet up with Supe and Bean who live up north now. I forgot to take picture while we were there but I promise we were. At about 8 we headed over to my parents house to do some Christmas eve traditions. We first did the paper game where we all write down what we like about each other. (Heather will demonstrate) ![]()
Next I handed out Chika sticks to remind us of the good ol’ days. We then had rice pudding and whoever had a almond in theirs won a gift card. I ate Brenden’s for him and I got one. 15 bucks to Mcdonalds!!!
Then it was finally time for some presents. Brenden opened up his PJ’s with Timmy’s help and looked freaking awesome in his robe!
Next the Grandkids opened there gifts they got for each other. Brenden got exactly what he wanted…motorcycles. He was so so happy!
We then gave our gift to Grandpa Wilbur who was able to join us this year. We got him and my parents a calendar with picture of the kids and grandkids in it. He thought it was just beautiful.
We then opened our presents from the Smiths who had us this year. We got some sweet dvd games and some slippers.
We also got an awesome latter from them. Moss was so happy it was exactly the one he wanted.
We then gave our gift to Nicole and Russell. We gave them minute to win it for the wii and a gift card for pf changs.
Brenden and Grandpa Wilbur
We hung out there til a out 11 and headed home. I could not find the charger for our video camera and I was so sad, Moss was so cute and nice and drove into his work to look for it at about 1130. I was so happy when we came home with it.
Christmas morning I woke up at 8 and had to wake up everyone else. Moss and I then had to wake Brenden up. He was so confused. Waiting for the fun to start…
We started off with stockings, Brenden got some fun treats and even beanie baby Dora and Diego.
I got all sorts of goodies too including…![]()
Swiss cheese![]()
Moss got lots of chocolate and his favorite Andie mints mmm…
Even a bunch of old episodes of Robin Hood, I love random presents.
Then the opening began…
Brenden got some sweet deigo slippers.
I got some more microphones and songs for my Karoke machine.
Moss got this shirt that he seems extra excited about haha
Brenden got this guitar he loves to sing and when he has a guitar around he does it more and we love it.
I got my traditional boxes of cereal yum…
Moss got a desk calendar with pictures of our family in it. He was really excited for it which made me really happy.
Brenden got his first bible not sure how happy about it he was, I think he might get that from me…whoops.
I got Wii Fit Plus!
Moss and Brenden got some fun guns to play with.
Brenden didn’t just stop at unwrapping the chips he wanted to eat them right then.
I found a sweet deal on the coupon sites I keep tabs on and got a killer deal on this all metal helicopter. Moss was not excepting this at all and was so excited. He also got a heart rate monitor watch and chest band. That was his big present but he pretty much knew he was getting it but was still excited.
I found another deal for our family present and got us Dance Dance Revolution for our Wii.
Brenden’s big present was this F150 power wheel. He thinks it is awesome and mostly just sits in it for now but every now and again he will push the gas pedal an go a few feet.
After opening all our gift Moss’ parents and Grandma Kurtz came to visit. We then gave them the calendar we made with pictures of the family in it.
They gave us us yummy chocolate from See’s candy and shoe laces that you don’t have to tie. Brenden also got a cute little book that fits him just perfect.
Here is a picture of all that I got, two pairs of pants, tights, candy land to name a few.
Bonnie was nice and got me this Christmas outfit. I love it!
Moss and his new shirt..
We then headed up to my parents house to continue Christmas day. Brenden got this cute cars book that came with tools.
The kids gave my parents a much needed new computer
![]()
My parents then gave the kids their presents which was a really fun gift excahnge type game with 25 dollar gift cards to random places and we each got four. We ended up with Red lobster, Jimmy Johns, Red Robin, and Weststates theaters. We got just what we wanted and it was super fun.
All the grandkids wanted to be Moss’ friend since he had his new helicopter.
After some sweet Karoke fun we headed over to Moss’ parents to meet up for dinner. It was fun to see everyone again. I love that we live in the same city as each of our parents. Brenden made a cute ginger bread man…
This Christmas was a lot of fun and I love being able to teach Brenden a little more about the meaning , he understood it a bit better than last year. Merry Christmas to all and we are excited for another year together as a family!
4 comments:
wow, impressively fast update :) I'm so glad though! MerRY CHRIStmaS!!! we missed seeing the Lillywhite side, glad to know that it was fun! and looks like you scored :) well done! Talk to you guys soon hopefully.
How fun! I love Christmas! You guys alternate families well:) Super cute and fun gifts! Merry Christmas!
I love your christmas outfit! So fun reading about this!! Brenden is still the cutest :)
looks like you guys had a great Christmas! you have such a cute family!
Post a Comment