Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

My favorite holiday came and went and brought lots of fun with it. It started on Wednesday night when some of the family arrived in town. We went over to Moss' parents house and had some good dinner and said our hello's. Over the weekend Jay Brynn and Madi stayed here. It was really fun to have a party all the time and not have to leave all of it. We love it when they come to visit and our glad we now have a house to hold them in. Thanksgiving morning we headed up to my parents house and did some crafts there for a few hours before headed over to Moss' family for the main event. There was lots of cooking going on and lots of talking. I loved it! Dinner was awesome I was happy because I got my stuffing and gravy:) My all time favorite part. Brenden took a few times but mostly just roamed around finding new friends around every corner.

After dinner we headed out to get some family pictures taken. Derek was nice and took the big group shot and ran in at the last second. It was so very cold but it was worth it everyone but Supe was there and he will get cropped in with Brynn's mad skills:) We even got some of our own family pictures that Brynn was nice enough to take and this time Brenden was smiley and so happy. I am so excited to get them back!!! Grandma Lillywhite took this picture while Brenden was into posing haha.

We headed back and had pie and Brenden had popcorn:) It was a lot of fun and very yummy!


That night at midnight Brynn and I felt adventurous and took on Wal-mart! I have never done it before and I am not sure I will do it again too soon. It was fun but there are some crazys out there. I got some good stuff though with the help of Brynn's fast thinking:) We made it home at about 2:30 to our sleeping husbands and kids.

On Saturday the girls headed out the Dixie Center for some fun craft shopping. It was really fun to go with girls. Moss is usually a good sport but it was nice feeling like I had all the time in the world:) I got a cute purse though and so far I have used it almost every day. I am not a purse person but since I lost my wallet for a few hours on black friday at wal-mart I thought it might be a good idea.

I am really excited for Christmas time to get together with family again and hopefully make more fun memories:)

3 comments:

Julene said...

Thanks for doing some "Black Friday" shopping for me! You guys are brave. You should post pictures of you and the purse so we can see if it is "you"! Wallets are great, but they aren't very good snack holders!

Brynn and Jared said...

:) this post made me smile, thanks for the incredible weekend!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! We are excited to see you all at Christmas!!! :)