His first push...oh precious haha:)
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Playhouse...DONE!
Our first big do it yourself project if official done. The last little part was a little frustrating cause we couldn't figure out what exactly we were suppose to be doing but yesterday it all came together and we got it done. We hung the finishing touches on today, by that I mean the swings. Brenden loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GOod work Bud! i'm very impressed with you two! We will be over this week.
Way Cool! I wish I had your mad skills! Good job.
That is the coolest thing! How fun to say you guys built that :) That is very impressive! Brenden's one lucky boy! He'll never want to come inside haha
YAY it's done! Way to go guys! Brenden is going to have to teach Madi how to go down the slide when she gets older! :) congrats, it looks awesome!
THAT IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Post a Comment