Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Picture 2010

One good thing that happen last Wednesday was we got our family pictures back from Erin Andrus photography. Brenden was not very happy at all on picture day so I was excited to see that we got a few good ones. I now have my three favorite hanging up in my front entryway:)

Key ea photo 89 

Key ea photo 51 Key ea photo 45

 Key ea photo 42 Key ea photo 50 b Key ea photo 47Key ea photo 53 Key ea photo 57 

Key ea photo 60

Key ea photo 70

6 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing:o)

tifsong said...

oh hi beautiful family.
and most GOOD LOOKING little boy on the earth.

p.s. christie, you're ittle tiny.

Haylee Caplin said...

Those turned out SO adorable! You're family is so cute!

Stout Family said...

Such cute pictures! And daaang girl you look hot:) Can you dress me?! I love brenden in the truck also- priceless.

Brynn and Jared said...

LOVE that first one of you two! She did a fabulous job! Adn that one of Brenden driving the Truck is fabulous! PS...Christie, you look GREAT!

Amanda Jean said...

Those pictures are beautiful I love them! who did them? hope things are going great for you!