Wednesday, September 29, 2010
So excited!
I am so excited! We ordered them 16 foot Tramp a few days ago and it was just shipped and should be here next Tuesday! Yes! We are going to put in in the ground so it will be easy for Brenden to get on and off on his own and we will not have to worry about him falling off. I can't wait for Brenden to have a tramp of his own and stop going over to the neighbors haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! Congrats!
Brenden's going to have so many fun toys to play with he's not going to know what to do :) He won't ever want to come inside haha. How fun!!
hahaha! Cute that brenden was dancing around to the music...Funny thing when Connly hears it he bobs his head and rocks back and forth haha:) I agree with Nicole Brenden is going to have so many fun things to play with!! You guys are such a cute family!
How fun! Can I come jump? Is that like an extra big tramp? It looks huge.
Post a Comment