Today we worked a lot on the play house. We got all the walls up and it now looks like a real playhouse. It felt really good to make this much progress in one day.
We also got the rafters up…
After the bud woke up from his nap we were really excited to show him what we had for him.
He was pretty excited about it!
Tonight I, all by myself put the shingles on the roof:) I was so proud of myself. Hope Moss is too when we get home.
In other news they are getting really close to getting to our wall:) There is a little bit done on our back wall. I am really excited for it all to be done:)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Brenden looks so grown up! Its been too long since I've seen him!! and his house is AWESOME...good job!!
SO FUN! Bud I'm so impressed! :) Oh Russ and I want to know what that web site is that you find all these fun plans to :) Good work! And honestly - Brenden is TOO CUTE!
that is so cute!
brenden is such a big kid now!
i love his happy smiling face.
Post a Comment