The last weekend was a lot of fun. First off on Wednesday I got a urge to craft a bunch so I made a few things. First I painted this wood letters for my craft room.
Then I made this letters for my entry way.
Last I made this collage of Brenden pictures for the hallway. ![]()
Moss’ dad had a heart attack earlier in the week so on Thursday night we were able to have Jay Brynn and there cute daughter Madi come stay with us for the weekend. On Friday we spent the day over at Moss’ parents house. His dad is recovering really well and it was fun to hang out with everyone. We got to play lots of fun board games and even gather around our TV for a movie. Luckily we have not sold our other couches yet so we had lots of sitting:) Saturday morning the boys went out for a moutain bike ride while Brynn and I slept in:) That afternoon we headed out to gunlock and I finally started to take some pictures. Brenden loved it out there! He skipped rocks with daddy.
He also loved walking the beach with Grandma and digging in the dirt.
Before dinner we headed out on a canoe ride. This was Brenden’s second time on the canoe and he reacted the same way he did when he was 6 months old, just kind of sat there. Moss and I had fun at least.
We then had some very yummy dinner.
During dinner Brenden needed an extra babysitter so Moss came up with this idea. ![]()
It worked pretty good for awhile until he got scared by a stink bug that was the size of my phone.
After the food had settled Moss and Supe went for a swim across the lake. I like it when I know Moss is doing something he likes.
Brenden and I spent some quality time together on the beach.
We then came home and played some more fun games. It was a very fun weekend and I love hanging out with Moss family so often.
4 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Moss's dad is doing good. Im glad he's recovering so fast. That is a fun weekend! Looks like Brenden had tons of fun :) You're such a cute mom!
Thanks so much for hosting Jay and Brynn and Madi and for coming up with the Gunlock dinner and the great dinner that other night too. We are getting pretty spoiled with all this TLC. Love you guys :o)
Thanks for letting us crash! it really was such a great weekend!
How fun! Ahh- swimming accross a lake sounds scary and horribly exhausting crazy Moss:) Hope Moss' dad get better. So sad we missed playin games this weekend- we were outa town for our 1 year anniversary! Crazy. We REALLY wanna hang out though!
Post a Comment