Since Brenden was born every time I would take him out of the bath I would say, “Bout’ Ready?” Eventually I started using it for when it’s time to go to bed. A couple weeks ago whenever I would say it Brenden would do this little shy head tilt and frown. It is way cute in real life but you can kind of get the idea in pictures. He would not stop smiling though…
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Bout’ Ready?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE it when he does this!! It's the cutest thing! I'm going to miss you guys tons. Make sure to keep your blog updated all the time and send tons of pictures to my phone :) we will make sure we see you often!
I do have to agree with Nicole, that is the cutest thing!!! I can't get enough of it....
This is one cute kid...glad we get to claim him!
Post a Comment