Moss and I were sick of having a sofa that was not big enough for us both to lay down on. We also wanted something a bit more durable so we started the search. It did take too long until we found this set that we love. Even better was they were on sale for a pretty good deal. We splurged and got the recliner also so we can put our other one that was so kindly giving to us from the Smiths in Brenden’s room. The recliner won’t be here for a few more weeks but for now we are way excited about these new ones that fit us a lot better.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
New Couches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! They look way comfy, and I can't believe I haven't seen your new house yet? It's like I live out of state or something...
very nice chris! I love your cute house, I also would like to see it sometime!
very cute bud! congrats :)
I love them! Good work :) They look very comfy!
Beautiful & comfy lookin! Jealous.
Post a Comment