These last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. Another round of busyness started on Friday night when we bought a shed and gathered some friends to help put it together. I am not sure if they will still be our friends since we started at 6 and did not get done til midnight. It was not all our fault the shed company didn’t put the right piece in so we had to go back to home depot and trade. Eventually we got it done:)
Who knew Derek could build stuff haha. Just kidding Derek! He was a pro at finding all the parts!
Supe was so done working on the shed haha!
The Crew!
The next morning we watched the Soccer game and then headed up to Bountiful for our Madi’s blessing day. Brenden was a trooper once again and only got angry a few times. When we got to Juge’s house we played in the backyard with Weed while Supe went on a 1 hour and 40 min run. He may be crazy! Afterwards we went to dinner and Brenden got his sweet balloon that he loved.
We then headed to the fireworks show. We hung out with the Family and ate some pie. Last week when we went up I packed some warm clothes for us but it was never cold. So this week I figured we didn’t need anything warm. I was wrong. So Brenden wore Moss’ church socks as leg warmers haha. It was all Moss’ idea:)
Brenden was all over the place so Moss chased him around. These pictures are pretty cute I think. ![]()
![]()
Our Family!
They had a sweet preshow that had people parachuting with jet packs on. It was awesome!
Brenden with his first sparkler. He actually liked it a lot.
They shoot off the fireworks on a golf course up there. It was pretty sweet. We were only like 50 yards from where they were launching them so it was a but too loud for me but Moss loved it.
We were not sure how Brenden was going to react but we soon found out. First he cried and then he just covered up his face. We tried to pull it down and he would not let us. He kept it up for the whole show which was about a half hour with his eyes shut tight. We thought he had falling to sleep but as soon as it was over he sat straight up and clapped. It was so funny!
The next day we went to the blessing and had lots of fun talking with family. Brenden did this…haha poor chickens.
2 comments:
I say this everytime, but I only do because it's true......Brenden is SO cute!! I love that he chases the chickens. He should have joined Porter in the chicken chase! Happy 4th of July!!!
I love the leg warmers! So funny. I'm surprised he liked the sparkler since he's not a fan of campfires or even birthday candles! Such cute pictures! Thanks for the pie leftovers! Yum!
Post a Comment