I have been in the mood to do a lot of projects lately which is a good sign so here are some of out latest. I have been putting off doing the extra shelf in my pantry because I wasn't too confident in my skills when it was going to be holding up important stuff. I finally got brave and went to work. Moss helped a little bit but for the most part I did it all by myself. It made me feel good:)


Next we started on doing some of the plants in the back yard. Moss has been working at night more often so the bud and I have to find something to keep up busy. I am now an expert at drip systems and digging holes in really hard ground. Here is the result...we will fill it in with gravel eventually.
The most fun thing I have done recently it taken the time to have some me time and get my hair done. I wanted something drastic and I got exactly what I wanted. I LOVE it! Moss says I am officially a Mom with short hair but a cute Mom so it's all good. Amanda Visser did it and it was so fun to chat with her and watch her work her magic. I highly recommend going to her at Fancy Hair.
Next we started on doing some of the plants in the back yard. Moss has been working at night more often so the bud and I have to find something to keep up busy. I am now an expert at drip systems and digging holes in really hard ground. Here is the result...we will fill it in with gravel eventually.
The most fun thing I have done recently it taken the time to have some me time and get my hair done. I wanted something drastic and I got exactly what I wanted. I LOVE it! Moss says I am officially a Mom with short hair but a cute Mom so it's all good. Amanda Visser did it and it was so fun to chat with her and watch her work her magic. I highly recommend going to her at Fancy Hair.
4 comments:
Bud I LOVE your hair!! Way cute! I can't wait to see it in person :) I'm glad things are going better - nice work on the pantry and landscaping! You're such a handy mom. And Brenden is so stinkin cute! I miss him!!
I'm SO impressed with all your wood-shopping at work! I want to do some wood-workage when I have a place that I can! Ha. So in one year I'll need you to come help me w/ projects! I LOVE your hair- super cute. And it is really really cute- you totally dont look mommish- although you are a great lil mom. Your child brings me joy haha he is so funny. You're awesome- I love you! Thanks for letting us come play at your lovely house:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! it's so flattering!!! by the way you are my inspiration to do my projects :)
It's o.k. to be a mom.....I think your hair is way cute and as always Brenden is a cute little man. Good Job on all your projects!!
Post a Comment