Today Brenden and I went to the park to play around. The play set was too hot so we ended up playing in the grass. I found some Pecans on the ground and showed Brenden. He said, "Ball?" I said sure, so we through them to each other for awhile. Once we had found 6 of them he wanted to carry them all around at once and if I tried to carry them for him he would freak out. Very independent boy when it comes to carry anything. I saw a crack in one of them and got it opened and Brenden and I had a snack. He was really excited about it and was not sad that the ball was not a ball anymore. He kept having me open one after another. There was one that would not open and we decided we would keep it to show to Dad later. It was nice to go to a "free" park and get a free snack. I guess it is kind of like a tax refund:)



3 comments:
So cute! It was good seeing you guys the other day! Thanks again for lunch! :)
Very cute! I like that Brenden loves balls. You need to post about Brenden walking himself to "time-out" So Funny!
What a good little momma you are. And what a cutie he is. Thats so awesome. He's lucky.
Post a Comment