Brenden has been obsessed with “softy” things since he was born. A couple of months ago he was introduced to stuffed animals and cannot get enough. His very favorite is his puppy that is super cute. He just hauls it around the house all day. I love it! Moss and I thought it would be fun to introduced him to all of our stuffed animals. Moss had about six and I had the rest haha. They have been sitting in my cedar chest and now they have a new owner, who by the way could not be any happier:)![]()
5 comments:
dude.
he's a stud.
and i just want to kiss his cheeks.
We sure did have lots of stuffed animals growing up! Brenden is so very cute and I DO love kissing his cheeks!
lol funny thing- I was thinking about your stuffed animal "Tawny" just the other day! It's good to see Barney again!
Awesome....funny:)
Cute! I recognize Moss' Kermit, polar bear, and blue teddy. Loved that Kermit!
Post a Comment