Monday, December 7, 2009

Worn out...

A few Sundays ago Moss and I were getting ready for church and we had gone upstairs to grab a few things before we needed to leave. When we came down this is what we saw...I guess he was just so so sleepy and worn out. As long as he has a bottle this kid can fall to sleep just about anywhere if he wants to. The pictures kind of look scary but I promise he is still alive and breathing:)

8 comments:

Joanna said...

haha that is so funny! what a cute man!

Keisha said...

lol He is so cute!

The Key's said...

I about died laughing when you sent this to me. He is so cute! I'm sure going to miss your little man... and you and Moss :) But we will see you in two weeks. And then quite often after that. Don't let Brenden forget about us :) Love you guys!

Ashley said...

That is adorable! I love that he has one shoe on and one shoe off too!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

I love it! That is so cute. Sleeping pictures are always so fun:)

Jessica said...

I love that he took his shoe off before he fell asleep.. haha. so cute!

Lillypad Good Times said...

I'm with the others. I love the one shoe thing. Looks like he really played himself into exhaustion and then conked out. What a cute little guy he is.

Stout Family said...

HAHAHA HILARIOUS!