Christmas time was such a fun time this year, especially cause we got to experience Brenden's first Christmas and got to see a bunch of family that does not live here. There was a lot of driving back and forth between houses but it was so much fun! Christmas Eve day we hung out with Jay and Brynn. It was a lot of fun to chat with them and give them a tour of Washington city. Which I am sure they enjoyed haha. Thanks for humoring us guys:)
That night we headed over to my parents house to have a little program and nativity. It is always interesting to see how those turn out. This year Hailee elected herself as baby Jesus. Which meant she squashed the baby Jesus we already had in the cradle. It was pretty funny.

This year all the grandkids got some PJ's to open.

Brenden was not sure what he was supposed to be doing with the thing on his lap. I just love this picture cause he looks like such a big boy sitting with all his cousins.

He finally got them open and was not quite sure what to think. I was very happy I decided to get the 18 months instead of the 12 months because even the bigger on are pretty tight.

They fit! Yes!

Brenden is really into this side smile and lean thing. It is so funny but sometimes he almost falls over.

This year Brenden got to buy a gift for MaKayla. He gave her this gift with a cute dress inside.

Brenden got some sweet Dr. Sueus books from Hailee Mae. We were all excited about this because we are getting sick of all the other books he has.

Brenden is really into hugging and kissing people lately and just wants to be close to someone. Apparently he wanted to show Hailee some of that love.

Moss and Cam built this sweet tower with some blocks that Hailee got. Shortly after this picture crawled over and attacked the tower. It was really funny because Brenden didn't get them all the first time to cam said "do it again Brenden do it again". haha

We then headed home and had our own Christmas Eve. We had to get Brenden's picture in his stocking before Santa came and filled it up with all sorts of goody's.

I love any kind of tradition and this year we kept going with the "Ho Ho Ho" present on Christmas eve. This year was a littel different though so I could catch Moss off guard.

We got some way comfy socks...

He got a night shirt for me that is way comfy...

Moss got this WAY comfy pants that he loved. He never wanted to take them off, even the whole next day when he refused to take them off and change into normal pants.

This was Brenden first Christmas present. He is always trying to help me type on our laptop so we thought if we got him one he would want to play with it. It has worked for a little while so far but as I am typeing right now I am moving from seat to seat so he can't catch up and help me type. I am a mean mom I know, but I got to do my genealogy right?

Moss got me the best cereal in the world. He knows how to make his woman happy at Christmas time.

Brenden actually did really well with opening his presents. Especially with this phone, he kept picking at the wrapping paper until it was all gone.

We got a lot of these faces from Brenden during Christmas time. He was so excited and surprised about all this new Christmas stuff. He had no idea what it was before these last few days.

Moss opening his one and only present. Moss really hates moving around all our crap so this year he requested that he just get one big present instead of a bunch of little ones. It worked out really nicely because he has wanted a wet suit for a really long time now. He was so excited about it!

It is well known that children usually love the packaging their presents come in more that the actually present. Brenden lived up to that like a champ.

However I did not know that Moss would feel the same way haha. He really liked his present I am sure but this picture kind of painted a different picture.

Me and my stocking.

Moss posing with his stocking.

You know those nuts you smell in the mall around Christmas time, yeah I got two packs:)

My stocking goodness:)

Moss showing off what he got for Christmas:) I think he looks like a seal haha

Me and all of my presents, gosh I look freaking hot in this picture:) For the record I got a new shirt, two boxes of cereal, a wallet, a book on how to survive being a stay at home mom and not going crazy (some people may ask why would you go crazy to them I would say become a stay at home mom and figure it out yourself...:)) way comfy new socks, clue and I storage bin to put all my random crafts in.

Brenden was so excited to see what was in his HUGE stocking!!!

This is what was inside, two things of formula (probably his last cause he will be a year and can switched to normal milk yes!) A bunch of little boxes of cereal, and some Gerber gummies that he loves!

We then headed over to Moss' parents house and had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone there. Brenden got this way cute book and Moose to go along with it. Moss and I got a way cute children's song book a scrubby that looks like a girl and some puzzle thing that at first proved too hard for Moss.

After hanging out and going on a hike Moss wanted to test out his wet suit Also Bean had been wanting to race Moss. Supe came along too. It was a pretty good race but Moss came out winning followed by Supe then Bean. Moss' suit fits perfect and he loves it!

I could not resists getting this pictures of Brenden. This was Makayla's little Santa hat. Brenden may have stretched it out a bit, sorry about that.

Brenden just got so so sleepy but needed a blanket so he used Moss' pants:)

Me and my Buddy just hanging out eating a pen:)

Brenden got these way cute books from Grandma and Grandpa Key. They are probably two in by two in. They are perfect for church!

This year we had Joanna and Jason. Awhile ago I was watching Studio 5 and they always have sweet craft ideas on there. I saw a sweet ribbon board that holds pictures and attempted to make it myself. I think it turned our pretty good. I made one for their kitchen and one for Hailee room. Jo and I will have to find some manly material for there little guy and make one for him.

Here is the one for Hailee room. The one for their kitchen is Black on the back. You can change of the pictures really easily and put them in all kinds of ways.

My parents got us this sweet new vacuum! We are way excited about it since in our last house are vacuum got way warn out sucking up all the dog hair the people before us left behind. I love it because it has a automatic cord rewind. To me rolling up the cord is the worst part of vacuuming. I am stoked!

Timmy, Trini, Heather and Paul checing out their gifts...

Russ got a bunch of sweet John Deer stuff from Joanna and Jason and my mom. He was pretty excited about it all. Not sure what Nicole was doing but I bet it was something cool...

Apparently Bonnie felt fat in this pictures and wanted to puff out her cheeks.

Moss opening the gift from the McInnes FAMILY.

He got the book What the scriptures teach us about raising a child by S. Micheal Wilcox. He was really excited about it! He had been telling me he wanted it for a few months. This is how moss spent the majority of the night:)

They got me this sweet chocolate fondue machine, I love that kind of stuff! Thanks guys!

They also got me these yummy treats. I am so excited!!!

This year for our parents Joanna headed up doing this cool thing. When Nicole got her endowment we got some really cool pictures of all the adults in all while. So we got them framed and then got this sign made up to hang over their bed. It turned out way good, good job Joanna!



Last but not least we got to get our stocking from our parents. It had the usually awesome stuff like spray cheese, all sorts of nuts and of course a orange and a avocado (Brenden took a big bite out of mine haha)

Christmas was so much fun and I am glad we got to see so many of our friends and family!
3 comments:
What? You got nuts? And about that picture......THANKS!!! I have been feeling fat all freakin' month, but I'm glad you pointed it out for all to see:) Christmas was fun and your fat man is such a cutie. I love him in his stocking!!
so much fun! Christmas time is the best! Yes, I absolutely love the ribbon boards you made- you did an awesome job, and they look so cute up in our home, thanks so much!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic home Christmas too- Merry Christmas!!
oh, i forgot to say- I love the picture with Brenden laying against Hailee Mae!
Post a Comment