Yesterday Moss said he needed to get something at Summit and when he came back he had roses for me and ask me if I still wanted to be married to him. I said I guess... He is so cute to do something like that:)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Our Engagement Anniversary
Two years ago yesterday Moss ask me to marry him! I can't believe its been two whole years, in lot of way it seems like it was only a few months ago. It's crazy how time flies. On Wednesday November 14th 2006 Moss and I were given some Jazz tickets so we headed up north for a little mid week trip. I thought it was going to be awhile still until he proposed so I didn't think anything too exciting was going to happen. We went to the Jazz game and had lots of fun and then stayed the night at Moss sisters house. The next morning we went to temple square since I had never been there before. We walked around it for along time and then went to the conference center. Moss got some text from some of his guy friends that said So?!?!?! and things like that, I tend to get really really excited about things and then when they don't happen I get way sad about it so I convinced myself it wasn't going to happen. Before we were about to head out Moss said lets walk around the temple on more time. So we went and sat on a bench and I then thought he was going to do it so I kept looking away giving him a chance to get down on his knees and whip out the ring. Finally we started to talk about getting married and I said yeah well it will be like five years and he said what if I don't want to wait five years and he got down and asked me. I said yes and didn't even notice the ring cause I was so excited. After a hug and Kiss he put it on my finger and its been pretty much bliss since then... well you know what I mean:)
Yesterday Moss said he needed to get something at Summit and when he came back he had roses for me and ask me if I still wanted to be married to him. I said I guess... He is so cute to do something like that:)
Yesterday Moss said he needed to get something at Summit and when he came back he had roses for me and ask me if I still wanted to be married to him. I said I guess... He is so cute to do something like that:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that story! Congrats! Two years?! Time does fly!!!!! OH MAN! I can't WAIT to get married. ;)
PS. YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE PREGO!
I think that is so cute! I am very impressed that he remembered the engagement anniversary. Good job Moss- what a good husband!!
What a cute husband you have :) Congrats on two years!! Time has flown by lol. But you two are such a cute couple!!
haha, I know Joanna told me, I was freaked out there for a minute! But as long as its Ashley she can look at my page all she wants! ;)
Post a Comment