Packing:)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Moving...such a joy:)
We are finally all settled in minus a few random boxes that will need our attention someday. Last Wednesday Bonnie and I loaded up the trailor full of all our crap. Mostly Bonnie did all of the work since I am not in the best shape to be doing that. Bonnie used to love that Moss had all sorts of books but now I think she has changed her mind after hauling them all out of the house. On Thursday night Moss and his brothers and a friend loaded up all of our furniture into a big trailor and we were already to start moving in the next day. We were suppose to start moving at like 9 but the people who's house we were moving into had A LOT of stuff and so it didn't happen until 11 and then they still had stuff in here so we just moved in the furniture and waited around. They didn't get finshed until about 10 that night and even then there was still some random stuff here. It was a little frustrating that is for sure and I am glad that Moss and I don't have too much crap. Finally on Friday morning I went out and started to unload the trailor it was going to take a long time with just me but I was going to do it and make Moss so happy. Well about an hour into it and only about 15 boxes out Bonnie called and volunteered to come over and bring my dad. He didn't know we were moving whoops. So after they got here it went a lot faster and was alot easier on me:) I don't know what I would of done with-out Bonnie these last months because she has basically moved us the last two times. THANKS BONNIE! She even bought us some smelly things to put in the house since it seemed a little stuffy in here. The house has turned out to be not too bad, after we replaced about 20 light bulbs you can acutally see what is going on in here and since we don't have near as much stuff you can actually see the house and its pretty nice. Here are a few pictures of moving out and getting set up here:)
Packing:)




The New House...


Packing:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a good thing I don't have anything better to do. Besides the random visits to classrooms of my children. Which would not be possible if you weren't hanging out with the extra 2 at home. I think we do a pretty good job at helping eachother out!! You may help me more than I do you but once your baby comes maybe I'll be able to even it out a little. Thanks to you and Moss for EVERYTHING!!!
Too bad I work all day every day or I would have been more than happy to come help - plus when I called every time you were already done for the day lol. Sorry about that! Your new house looks cute! I'm glad you've got all moved in -- and your decorations look too cute! :)
Post a Comment