Thursday, August 22, 2013

Brenden First Day of his Second Year or Preschool

On August 19th Brenden started his second year of pre-school. He was so excited to go back and was so happy that a lot of the same people were in his class. Here he is all ready to go. I went to take this picture and he said last year we took it over here by the light switch. I later looked back and he was right haha. It was fun to compare. He is getting so smart there and I love how he loves it so much!!

Eliza gets a little sad when he gets out of the car:( But she was happy to pick him up.
I should of got a better picture of Moss this day because it was his first day teaching at Dixie State University. He is teaching three classes. Two nutrition and one swimming class. He loves it and it makes me so happy to see him doing what he loves again.
Picking up our Buddy!

No comments: