Eliza is 9 months old and FULL of personality!!! She is a really happy baby most the time but when she is mad she shows us how loud she can scream and boy does that lady have some lungs. Her favorite things right now are to be talked to or looked at. She still loves watching Brenden be crazy. She has finally started to roll from her back to her belly. She is not crawling yet but has started to do a nice little bum scoot while she sits. It is so funny and cute. She is starting to move pretty quick. In the car if she is angry we turn on Pinks song Just give me a reason and she starts to dance and smile. She loves to jabber and says "dada mama and nana". By far her favorite thing ever is any kind of water. If she sees water she starts to kick her feet and wave her hands around like crazy. She has spend a lot of time in the kitchen sink when I need to get things done. She is still a really crappy sleep and is up at least 3 times a night to be nursed back to sleep. I have tried to let her scream it out but Moss says that is too sad and I pretty much agree. I have no where to be in the morning so I can deal with it. She just gets sad to be alone I guess. She naps when she feels like it and if we are home I can usually get her to sleep for about an hour. Other than that she loves cat naps in the car as we drive around. She LOVES her daddy so much and gets so excited when he gets home. SHe has started to hold her hands out to be picked up and it is so cute. The funny part is that she kind of buries her neck into her shoulders when she does it. It is rather funny. She had also got a habit of scrunching her little nose when she is in trouble. I think she got it from me now that I have started to pay attention to it. Whoops, oh well it looks super cute on her. We love this little girl so much and are so happy she came into our family at just the right time!!!
First time for piggies!!!
So precious!
Brenden loves to take pictures of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment