Life around here has been a little different the last couple of weeks the Friday before Thanksgiving Moss lost his job for no real reason. When Moss asked if he could no why his boss said no. After being at Summit for 7 years and seeing it through the worst of times you would think you would be rewarded but this was not the case. Although it was a huge shock and we are dealing with the woes that come with no income we are certain it will turn out better for us and Moss will be able to work somewhere he is more appreciated. When life hands you are hard blow like this it makes you happy for what you do have and we celebrated that this thanksgiving.
On Wednesday night Jay and Brynn and there two little cute girls came down to stay with Paul and Bonnie. We were so excited to see them and hang out with them. We stayed over there until late that night catching up and having fun. On Thanksgiving I went up to my parents house with the kids while Moss cooked some rolls. It was fun to hang out with my sisters during the morning time and I was sad to leave but I knew we would have fun with Moss' family. We picked up Moss and headed over to his parents house. We had a very yummy dinner with all the goodness Thanksgiving brings. It was really fun to talk with all of Moss siblings and I was excited for Brenden to be able to hang out with his cousins. Here we are just eating away...
Eliza was a good girl and slept through most of dinner but we got to cuddle her lots when she woke up.
Then she feel back to sleep for awhile... so cute
After our bellies had settled a bit we headed to park.
The rest of the day was spent playing games and just spending fun times together.
On Friday we had a super fun morning with a surprise for party for Paul's 60th Birthday. We played fun games and ate yummy food. One of the games we played was a trivia game about Paul, we got to learn all sorts of stuff about him.
That night we played cards and Brenden and Madi watch a movie...
On Saturday Brynn and I had some fun at the santa's work shop just walking around seeing what people were selling. One day when we are both super rich we will buy lots of Christmas presents there for everyone:) That afternoon we hung out at our house and got things ready for Eliza's blessing. We ate yummy pizza and made cookies. That night Jay Brynn and their girls came with us to look at the light at town square. It was so fun to spend so much time with them, Moss and Jay love all the same things and will probably never run out of things to talk about. Brynn and I are a lot a like too and have so much fun together. Madi and Brenden are best friends and can't get enough of each other. Tahlia and Eliza with be best freinds too:)
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
I'm so sorry Moss lost his job. I hope that something comes up soon for him! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. Your Eliza sure is cute, and so is Brenden too! :)
Post a Comment