Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moss' 28th Birthday

Last Saturday we celebrated Moss' birthday. We got ready in the morning and headed into Mcdonald's because he loves their breakfast. After eating a super yummy breakfast we drove around town and tried to find something fun to do but just ended up back at home. I was feeling so tired that day which Moss was probably secretly excited about so he could play his computer game for awhile.We then opened presents.


He got a shirt and some snacks and a little outfit for Eliza that says I love daddy. 

 After Brenden and I got a rest we headed into town to have lunch at Judd's. Before we got there Moss noticed something on the Summit sign... good thing his wife knows how to hack that sign :)

 We got some breadsticks and soda and walked over to the town square and watch Brenden play while we ate. Then we joined in with him.


You can't go to town square with out going on the carousel so we hit that up too.

We came back home and I napped again so Moss played his game some more:)
We headed to Sakura for dinner and it was super yummy! Brenden was scared of the fire but loved everything else about it.

Then it was time for the family reunion end party at the city pool. It was fun to go back to where it all began with Moss and I. Brenden went down the hydro tube not kidding 15 or more times. He loved it! We will have to go there again sometime.

It was my aunts birthday too so we had a cake for both of them and sang.

Someday we will go someone awesome and exotic for Moss birthday but for now we enjoy simple little things and love to be together. I love having Moss as my best friend and a dad to Brenden. Thanks for sharing it with us Moss. We love you!!!

1 comment:

Brynn and Jared said...

ha ha loved the part about Moss being ok with you taking a nap so that he could play his computer game...sometimes I think Jay wakes up early on Saturdays so he can play his games and hopes i sleep for a very long time! Love it! we are such good wives being willing to sleep so our husbands can have their boy time. ha ha, Happy bday moss :)