Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 24th to me!

I am getting old but at least I got presents for it right? I am still young for another year I guess because 25 is when you really start hitting the getting old milestones haha. The say started off with Moss coming and waking me up and saying get ready to go to breakfast. On the way over my dad told me to listen to the radio and I got to hear my name on the radio. I love that my dad does that for all us kids. He even got my age right;) We ended up at the egg and I and had a very delicious breakfast.


After we came home and opened presents. Brenden was super excited about helping me open my presents and did a great job.


Moss got me exactly what I asked for he even picked out three pairs of shoes himself. I was very happy about that. I got a much needed new white shirt two pairs of sandals some sleeper and a new brush.

We then headed into the mall to get my ears pierced I was really nervous but super excited at the same time. Moss was cute and stayed by me the whole time and helped pick out the studs.

Moss then gave me 40 dollars and said go find an outfit. So while he played me Brenden I got to shop:) He was good at giving opinions too and not rushing me when I had to go to a billion stores to find leggings.

We then came home and Moss went into work for a meeting and I took a nap:) The baby was really nice to me and I did not feel sick all day. What a nice birthday present. I have been feeling kind of crappy the last week but I think the worst part it over.

Moss came home and got me and we headed to Ulta and he handed me another 40 bucks and said have fun. I got some really fun stuff and again he did not rush me and was really good at keeping Brenden happy.
We then dropped Brenden off to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa with the Puppies. He was super excited and said bye mama have fun. I love that he is good at getting left places now.

We went to Outback and had a super yummy dinner and some good time to chat. We then talked with the Easter bunny about what he should get Brenden. I think he is going to have a good easter:)

We headed back to my parents and took Brenden on some motorcycle rides.
We came home and Moss gave me one last present of playing phase ten with me. I won:)
We ended the night with some cheesecake. At dinner Moss and I noticed we both have not had a birthday cake in a long time so we made up for that:)

Brenden even liked it even though he kept calling it a cup cake. He was so cute when we sang and kept singing so great!

I loved my birthday and felt really special with all the birthday wishes through text and facebook. I am excited for my 24th year and excited to see what it holds:)

3 comments:

Haylee Caplin said...

Sounds like a fun birthday! You look great Christie!

Stout Family said...

So fun/ Glad it was awesome:) You deserve it!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great one. Every easter Sunday I think of the story of when you were born and my mom ate all your siblings snow balls for easter. :)