

On Saturday we had a super fun afternoon at the art festival and Brenden was so excited to ride the horses. Promising him that was the only way we got him to walk around with us looking at stuff. I think we will go there a lot this summer.

On Easter day we woke up and had a few close calls with the Easter bunny not showing up because Brenden decided to pour out a whole bottle of soap on the tv stand but after he help clean it up and apologized the Easter bunny stopped by when he was in the bath.
He was so excited to walk around looking and got so excited every time he found one.
He also found his "basket" which this year was a spiderman bike with training wheels. He loved it and we have gone on three bike rides already. Sometimes he crashes on it and tells me he does not want it anymore but if I leave him a lone he will eventually get back on.
Moss got a shirt that he loved and some candy and I got some candy.
Moss also got a new tire and I got a dress. Here is our family looking all dressed up.
After church we headed up to my parents house where we had dinner and then had another easter egg hunt. Brenden loved it once again and even scored a cd that has fun kids songs on it. The eggs also had hugs and kisses in them form Grandma and Grandpa and one egg had a dollar from Great Grandma Key.



Holiday are so fun with Brenden and can't wait for the next one.
In other news my pregnancy is going well. I had two weeks where I felt sick most the day but nothing horrible. I am feeling very good physically but my hormones change on an hourly bases, which Moss is such a fan of I am sure:) I am trying to be good so Moss will maybe let me have another one after this but we will see:) Here I am at 10 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment