Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Fun

I went through my phone today and found some pictures I wanted to put on here. Today this is how we got the mail... Superman style!

Brenden has pretty much never been on a nap schedule and just falls to sleep at random. It works for my personality and makes for some cute sleeping pictures. This time we were driving in our little car and he was chewing on something super safe I bet ha ha.

Brenden LOVES to watch Phineas and Ferb and I will admitt Moss and I do to. He does not learn very much from the show (except how to be awesome!) But it is just so funny to even Moss and I. we found these guys on clearance at K-mart a while back and he loves them.

Many of our afternoon are spent and Bonnie's house because our house is boring sometimes. One day while being over there I looked outside and Brenden was just cruising around on Hailee's bike. I had no idea he knew how to ride a bike and so well too. We have since spent many nights riding the bikes and Wal-mart and Brenden is hoping the Easter Bunny will bring him one.

Brenden loves to be a worker and build stuff in the backyard. One day we built this masterpiece it stood for a little while at least.

We love our little buddy!

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

He is SO CUTE!
And Phineas and Ferb is Eric's FAVORITE cartoon, ha ha!
Hey, now that we've moved to Cedar let's get together asap!