Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fun surprise

Moss text me one morning and said come into summit now. Quite often he will text me and ask me to come in and hang out with him but this time it was a bit different. Brenden and I got ready real fast and headed in. I walked up the stairs and saw my favorite piano player ever Jon Schmidt and his fiend Steve the amazing cello player. I walked over all star stuck and said hi. Moss then introduced Jon to brenden and told him how his love song/napolian was one of the very few things that would keep brenden from crying in his first six months of life. Jon said he had one just like that but now he is all grown up and on a mission and doing amazing:) after watching them make parts of a video I ask for a picture and they were more than happy to take one. They are seriously such nice guys and kept making sure they were not getting in the way of people at summit. Brenden was being really shy but finally gave Jon and Steve a high five. He was too shy to look at the camera for the picture though. I am excited to see the music video when it's done in a few weeks. Moss was so cute to keep it a secret for a day and surprise me.


No comments: