
Next we headed to Olive Garden and played our usually rock game as we waited. People think we are weird but I think we entertain them during the wait haha...


Dinner was lots of fun and very good. It's weird when you go without a kid you run out of things to talk about haha.
The next morning I went and got my hair did. Moss wanted it blond so I went really blond and got a good trim. I will never go back to not having a style for my hair it just makes things easier and I look a lot better:)

It was conference Saturday and Brenden was really into it, every time a song would come on he would grab his guitar and play and sing along.
He surprisingly got really into conference and when someone would stop speaking he would say, "one more time" haha.
Saturday night during my sisters and I got together to do a craft. I love when we all get together and hang out. We made these cute things...


Sunday morning was my actaully birthday. Moss made me yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then we sat down for conference. I really liked the first 3 talks in the morning.
During the break Moss gave me my presents. I have been wanting this electrical cord you hang from your garage for a long time. I know it's weird but My dad had one and I loved it. He also got me a thing so we can watch Netflix in our room too so we don't have to move the Wii all around.
We then went up to my parents house and watched the second session and had my favorite meal Lasagna. It was fun to be with family but I am fine to wait a few more years for another Sunday birthday.
That night Brenden wanted me to draw a picture of him. I drew it and he said "scary" and kept turning it over and walking away. haha it was so funny...I guess it does look a little "scary".
Brenden had a first this morning. He look at me and said, "why mama?" He has now ask me that same questions at least 20 times today. Let the curious stage begin...
2 comments:
Christie your hair is super cute! I love it! I miss you, I wish we could hang out. We need to plan something next time I come up!
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya grown up!!! Sundays...not the most exciting celebratory day but looks like ya had fun:) Your hair is sooo cute! Like WAY cute and I'm usually pro brunette hah. Your so cute. Hope it was lovely! Um I'm done with school in a few weeks so if you wanna like teach me to be domestic before I give birth I'm down! Haha. But seriously we can hang out right?! I'm SO excited!
Post a Comment