Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

For Easter weekend this year we had Moss' family over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was fun to get a bunch of us together and I think the kids loved finding the eggs. Last week Brenden went to our cute neighbor girls Birthday party and they had a little egg hunt there and he LOVED it. So I was really excited for him this year. He kept saying Mama look an egg...haha. Brenden loved his chocolate egg from Grandma and Grandpa:)


That night Moss and I went and got ourselves a new present...an Ipad 2:) We loved messing around with it that night and Brenden loves to play the games on it too.

On Sunday we went to a very good church meeting and then headed home to have our own little celebration. Brenden and Moss came running inside to get looking
Brenden was a pro at finding the eggs and loved doing it.
Then it was Mom's turn to find her stuff...
Moss got me some yummy stuff this year:)
Next was Moss' turn to find his surprise... he looked all over...

Then found a remote control water craft:) Brenden was excited about it too.

We later went to my Mom's house for Dinner another Easter egg hunt where Brenden also got a fun truck book. I love holidays with a little buddy that are so fun.

1 comment:

Stout Family said...

What a fun easter! Yeah:) Loving the buds hair also.