
So last night was quite the adventure. The first one of its kind for us. We were putting the tramp in the tramp hole with the sheet metal on it and Moss was trying to get it to go down and slipped and sliced his leg open. We didn't think it was too bad at first it just started bleeding a bunch so I grabbed Moss' EMT bag and he got it all wrapped up, then he realized he could not move his foot it was just hanging there. So we headed to the ER,my sweet neighbor took Brenden over to Bonnie's for us where he ended up spending the night. THANKS BONNIE! On the way our car started to act up again and with I think it was only the prayers that got us there. After doing all the sweet paper work and waiting what seemed like forever we finally got taken back. I don't think they realized just how bad it was because once they opened it up they were like oh wow thats a bad one and pretty much everyone had to come look and see it. It was so sad to see Moss laying there especially when they had to give the wound some numbing shots, I have never seen someone in more pain. At that point we called our parents and they came for moral support. We stayed there til about 11:30 and it was decided to do surgery sometime tonight. Turns out he cut all the tendons to his foot and some of the muscles. So for now we are waiting and just glad it was not any worse:)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Bud! That is absolutely horrible, but I'm glad that everything went well tonight. Poor Moss. Let me know when and what I can do to help. I can bring ya dinner, watch Brenden- whatever you need.
Ah that's awful!! I'm so sorry! I wish we could've been there to help with whatever you needed! I know Moss had his surgery but we'll just be praying for a quick recovery :)
Post a Comment