We got it all set up in about 5 mins, Brenden was sure confused as to what was going on.
But then came the fun part. Getting out all the ornaments lights and strings on beads and other random stuff. Brenden was really excited about all the fun new toys.
Moss and I put up our ornament, we are too cute I know.
Then it was Brenden's turn to put on a ornament. He would just throw it at the tree and guess what? It stuck, haha.
I love this picture... He is like ok please not more pictures, this is the last one.
Moss put up an ornament...
Then we got to put up this way cute first Christmas ornament that Moss' parents gave us. I was so excited about it. I have been looking around for one forever and could only find ugly ones or ones that were a lot of money. I thought this one was so dang cute!!!
2 comments:
cute! that's kind of weird to me that this is brenden's first Christmas haha. but that ornament is very cute too- good picture taking during the set up!
so cute! It was fun to have you guys over the other night, even though you came to hang out with Derek it is fun for us to have you there! your tree is like the one in our room, it's fun to have a small little tree
Post a Comment