Sunday, June 15, 2008
To find a hobby...
Last Monday Moss came in when I was watching "Friends" and said Christie we need to find you a hobby. I said I have one and I am doing it right now. He said no a real hobby that I don't get sick of. I said ok I guess you are right, what should it be? He then asked what I used to do before I met him. I said watch TV and sleep. He said you must of done more, I said well I went to High School that took up a lot of time but I don't think they will let me back there. He said well lets find you one. So for about an hour Moss kept coming up with ideas and I kept shooting them down. I love my current hobby and I don't like change. He came up with everything thing from doing the dishes to crawling around on the floor (he came up with that one when I was just so frustrated from thinking I gave up and laid on the floor, I know I am weird but I am the baby of the family what else would you expect?) He finally decided that we would go buy me a sander so that I could finish some wood project I had been working on. So we headed to Home Depot. When I got there we found me a sander and some paint brushes Moss was pretty much about to buy me every wood shop tool just so he could have some time to himself to do his hobbies...poor kid! We then headed to Wal-mart to get some sprite and I said I wanted to buy some flowers to plant in the front yard. So we headed over to the garden department. It started out with some green gardening gloves then slowly turned into us buying lots of stuff so I could keep busy! The coolest part but I touched a flower and when I look down at my hand there was a little tiny slug on it. I wanted to take it with us but Moss said that was stealing so I left it there. (He really didn't say that but it would of been funny right?) I planted them right when we got home and dang they look good! My watering can sure came in handy.
I wore a sweet outfit too.

I started to cut some of the palm trees and before I knew it the yard look freaking awesome! My dad even came over and showed me what I needed to do to start a gardening. I am so excited!!! Hopefully this hobby will keep me busy for at least a little while... we will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very proud of you!! Good job! Ya- too bad Moss didn't say that was stealing- that woulda been funny! Have fun with your gardening!
Post a Comment