Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Adventure!

Yesterday Moss and I were driving home from the store and Moss said I want to go on an adventure got any good idea of where. I said I have no idea he said ok I have wanted to go to this river out by Zion want to go? I said sure, I am always up for some fun. We packed out swim suits and some snacks and headed out. It took us awhile to find it since it had been several years since Moss had been there last but when we found it it was pretty sweet.
But the bad thing it there were other people there that were drinking so they were a little loud and acting stupid. Seriously why ever time you go to any kind of lake there are idiots there drinking. I don't understand it. We decided not to go swimming with the weirdos so we just took some picture and walked through the water a little bit. It was pretty warm water so that was nice.

I even found some Moss I was so excited!!! Can you tell?!?!?!Moss was so nice to make sure I was doing ok maneuvering the rocks. I have a history of falling down a lot and I was not about to dive head first into the water, although that would of been a funny story to tell. Maybe later...

Afterwards we drove around for awhile and then went into Springdale and ate at the Pizza Noodle. Thats not the correct name but thats what we call it. It was good food, but let me tell you there were some weird people out and about but what else would you expect out there with the nature people.

3 comments:

Callahan's said...

What a fun adventure! Oh and we love that Pizza Noodle place too :)

Jason and Joanna said...

too bad those people were there. maybe you will have to try the river again some other time.

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

ummmm....I love Pizza Noodle! Don't you know that nature is best experienced in a loud drunked brawl? Ha ha i'm sorry they ruined your trip...that's no good.