Brenden loves soccer and we love to watch! He did pretty good this season scoring about 7 goals and only getting in one fight. In his defense the other kid started it.
Eliza was a great cheerleader and loved to watch him play!Thanks to the sillouette Moss got me for my birthday I was able to put Brendens name on his jersey.
1 comment:
When I saw the title of your post, I instantly thought about playing soccer, and having your dad coach. I even remembered our last game where we didn't have an opposing team, so half the girls switched their shirts and we played against each other! Random memories. :) You will LOVE your silhouette. It's hands down one of my favorite things. They just started stocking vinyl, blades, mats etc. at joann's by the way. Maybe coupons will even work. And that is my long comment for the day! :)
Post a Comment