I came across a sweet gocart race that was going on at the old airport and hauled the family up there for some fun!
Brenden thought it was pretty sweet and so did Moss:)Eliza thinks that eating ice cream by the handfuls is much funnier than licking it.
My poor kids...Someday I will have a vehicle that is made for hauling stuff around but for now we do what we can. That usually means Brenden and Eliza are stuck between some random craft that mom is working on.
But look how cute it turned out:)
I feel so old...We went and got Brenden all registered for Kindergarten. He kept telling me he did not want to go to Kindergarten because he thought that was were he got his shots, so after his Dr appt where he actually got his shots was over he was excited to go again. The best part is his teacher is going to be his Grandma Key!
I love where we live! We have the prettiest views every day or warner valley and Pine valley. Every now and again we get views like this too...
Eliza LOVES her pj's. She always wants to put them on or haul them around the house. I finally caught her in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment