Sunday, January 26, 2014

What we do for fun

 Everyday is a new challenge or trying to find something fun to do . I get bored very easy and don't have a lot of hobbies that can keep my interest for very long so I have to have lots of things to pick from. Here are a few of my favorite things that we do.

We build dividers for our cabinents so I don't freak out everytime I need a pan.

                                                       Before:
 After:
 We go to the New Childrens museum, Brenden loves that we don't have to drive so far to Vegas to go.

 We go to Basketball games...


 Brenden is not to interested in the games yet so he brings his toys:)
 We build lemonade stands
 We have girls dates and watch the local Drill teams compete.
 We have lemonade sales with our new lemonade stands with the cute neighbor girls.
 We take selfies with Adi
 We shop with Joanna
 And we play with Grandma Puppies!

No comments: