Moss had some training up in Logan and this time we decided to tag along. I was a little worried about the 7 hour drive but luckily it was not too bad and we made it.
One of the days we headed to the Zoo while Daddy was at class. It was a small zoo but plenty big enough for us.
Brenden loves this stick and would of hauled it all the way home if I would of let him. He said it look like some letter and was so excited about it!
We saw a huge rainbow while we were there it was cute.
Just chillen in the Hotel
Brenden got his woody doll in the mail right before we went up so he was the favorite toy of the trip.
Brenden was bored while Eliza was sleeping and kept telling me to pull cool faces. I obliged and that is why we have this sweet pictures now!
No comments:
Post a Comment