Thursday, April 4, 2013

Christie 25th Birthday

I am officially a quarter or a century old. It is crazy but I am pretty happy with what I have accomplished so far. I have a pretty dang good marriage to my best friend and 2 amazing kids I would not trade anything for. Life has not been as easy as I have wanted it to be but that is what makes you remember what is most important in life in my opinion.

Moss went to work in the morning for a little bit. During that time Bonnie told me she was taking me shopping to get a birthday outfit. I was super excited and found a really cute out fit. We got Panda Express and Moss met us at Joannas house. Moss and I then went shopping for some shoes. Eliza and Brenden were good little shoppers.  We then came home and opened some presents. I got a steam cleaner which I ask for and clementine tree that Moss thought was cool. 



That night we went and got some yummy Jimmy Johns and ate at the town square.
Doing our shopping trip Moss bought me these cute shoes.
We then met some of my family at 25 main to have some dessert. I love my family and it was so fun to spend some time with them on my special day.
We made the restaurant a little loud to say the least.
My parents helped Moss buy me Ticket to Ride and so we came home and played it right away.
It's always fun to have a special day for yourself:)

No comments: