On Tuesday Moss and my stomach were in knots as we sat waiting to be called back to the room. Finally it was our turn and we were so excited and scared. The tech put the thing on my belly and we could see our little persons heartbeat going strong. We both let out a sigh of relief but still held a little of it in until she checked the brain and made sure everything else was perfect. I kept asking her is that normal is that normal, she probably was sick of me but that's what moms do right? After making sure all was well she tried to see if our future was pink or blue. At first the little persons legs were crossed and it took a lot of prodding to get them to open them up but we kept seeing little glimpse and finally she got a good look to tell us we are having a little GIRL! I got a little teary eyed and Moss squeezed my hand even harder than he already was. It was such a fun experience and so happy everything went perfect. I said there is our little Eliza:) Some people think it is weird to name your kid before you even see it but I like to have something to call them to make it more personal than the "girl" inside of me. Moss suggested the name when we first got married and I instantly fell in love with it. Its just so perfect for our family. The tech printed us out 9 pictures and we were happy again. I asked for a movie of it so I could show Brenden. He so wanted to come but since I promised him a movie of it he agreed to hang out with Bonnie instead. Here is out little girl...
We met up with Bonnie at Target and she saw my face and said I bet it's a girl haha. I brought in the picture and showed Brenden first off and he smiled and said oh cute! He is so into little things right now and always says its so cute and tiny. I told him she was a girl and he smiled. We then texted some family and friends and got lots of congratulation back. We feel very loved!
Later that night Brenden wanted to look at the pictures every 5 minutes:)
We tried to show him the video but it was not working I was SO SAD! We tried it on the computer and it kept saying it was blank. In a last effort I tried it on the old desktop we have and after a quick pray before I put it in. IT WORKED! I was so happy I jump around:) We got to watch the movie and Brenden loved it as we tried to describe what we saw. The best part is when she sucks on her thumb and you can see her little tongue moving.
The next morning when he woke up he asked to watch the movie of our baby again. He is a cute little guy and though his world will be rocked when the screaming child gets here I think he is going to like her:)
The sewing has started and thanks to Joann's moving sale I made these skirts for only ten bucks!
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Congratulations! How fun to have a girl on the way. The skirts turned out really cute. I need to check out Joann's moving sale too.
Wahoo! Congrats :)
Congratulations!! We choose our names really early too for the same reason. It's so much more fun to call them by their names!
Ohhh so sweet! I love the pictures! Little thumb sucker. Thats so adorable. SO glad all is well & its a lil girl in there!
Post a Comment